Monday, September 29, 2008

Stupid

You think that just because I didn't understand that you were joking about something that I am automatically stupid. You think that calling me fat and ugly is going to hurt my feelings, and then on top of it saying "later faggot" is going to make me feel worse about myself?Well I have news for you, it's not! Honestly I have more common sense than you do looks. The only reason why i talked to you was because you expressed an interest in me and the truth of the matter is that I realize now that the only thing you really wanted was SEX! I am not some sort of whore that just gives myself to anyone that wants me. You need to learn respect and need to learn to treat people right. Just because someone reacts differently than you thought they would've to a joke, that you were so blunt about presenting, doesn't mean that you blow up and get all crazy mad.

Blowing up in some one's face only show how stupid you are and shows that you can't present a reasonable explanation to make this person understand that it was just a joke and not meaning to be harmful in anyway. Obviously, I am not the one that has stupidity issues, you do!

I am not the one that got all butt hurt because someone didn't understand that it was just a joke. Before I continue I would like to ask everyone, What would you do if someone wrote to you and said, "douche" in the first message they sent? Would you write back and ask "why?", like i did, or would you just be like ha ha good joke?

I am not the type of person that jokes around like that. Words like; douche, jerk, asshole, FAGGOT, gay-boy, and so on just piss me off! So if you are going to joke around like that with me at least give me fair warning, unless you want me to be a complete asshole to you.

~Garrick~Ashton~

No comments: